Co Parenting
25 year old guy from Manchester looking for Female to Co-Parent with.

Hello, I'm 25 from Manchester, successful job, looking for a female to co-parent with. Distance isn't an issue. I'd help financially and be part of the child's life. You would have residence of the baby. I would get vists arranged mutually. If interested or want to know more PM me!

5b16da2c6dea6.jpg

Hello, I'm 25 from Manchester, successful job, looking for a female to co-parent with. Distance isn't an issue. I'd help financially and be part of the child's life. You would have residence of the baby. I would get vists arranged mutually. If interested or want to know more PM me! ![5b16da2c6dea6.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5b16da2c6dea6.jpg)

hi i am from Birmingham and i am interested , pls get at me. regards

hi i am from Birmingham and i am interested , pls get at me. regards

Hi Christian ☺ I really like your post. What you've described is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. If you'd like to chat more please get in contact. Best wishes Claire xx

Hi Christian ☺ I really like your post. What you've described is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. If you'd like to chat more please get in contact. Best wishes Claire xx

Hi, black female living and full time job in London. If interested for co-perenting with me , send me a message.

Hi, black female living and full time job in London. If interested for co-perenting with me , send me a message.

Hi. I am 39 yrs. I am looking for someone willing to be a coparent. I have one grown up healthy child. But l want to have another child. I have a full time job. So coparenting will work for me. If interested, let's have a chat.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft