hi anybody looking for a sperm donor i have been let down today about myself i am white short brown hair brown eyes i am 5 foot eight i am medium build i am 44 years old but i can travel i am physically fit my hobby is horse riding playing tennis and mountain climbing and long walks anything else you like to know

hi anybody looking for a sperm donor i have been let down today about myself i am white short brown hair brown eyes i am 5 foot eight i am medium build i am 44 years old but i can travel i am physically fit my hobby is horse riding playing tennis and mountain climbing and long walks anything else you like to know

hi bit about me i am looking to be a donor i am physically fit man i have no health problems i have up to date test i am one of a twin i have a good personality good sense of humour i am a caring man i am also very responsible iam a professional man i

Hello

My partner and I are looking for a donor via AI only.

We are a genuine lesbian couple and have been together for over 5 years.

We live in Bradford and can travel to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thankyou

Roz and Bekki

Hello My partner and I are looking for a donor via AI only. We are a genuine lesbian couple and have been together for over 5 years. We live in Bradford and can travel to you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thankyou Roz and Bekki

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft