Recipients UK Looking For
Donor Needed Canterbury

Looking for an AI or PI donor near Canterbury - am willing to travel short distances x

Looking for an AI or PI donor near Canterbury - am willing to travel short distances x

AI or Natural only on this website and our related groups and websites

AI or Natural only on this website and our related groups and websites

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hey am willing to help. Please feel free to ask any questions and am ready to travel so just tell me when it’s best for you
Thanks

Hey am willing to help. Please feel free to ask any questions and am ready to travel so just tell me when it’s best for you Thanks

Hi just wondered by any chance did you manage to find a canterbury/close reliable donor? Just because we're in canterbury and currently trying to find someone close to us. This is for leahbee

Hi just wondered by any chance did you manage to find a canterbury/close reliable donor? Just because we're in canterbury and currently trying to find someone close to us. This is for leahbee
edited Jul 21 at 10:48 pm

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft