Recipients UK Looking For
looking for an AI sperm donor

due to our donor letting us down we would like to keep our options open and get to know some other donors... im sick and tired of getting let down so dont message me if your not serious, we would like to get to know you beforehand so if your a donor that just donates to just anyone please scroll past, here is abit about us im shannon im 21 years old, full time carer & my partner is called lacey 26 years old shes half italian & has mental health we are ideally looking for a caucasian or italian donor, AI ONLY with proof STI checks. We are from ESSEX but wiling to pay travel expenses I got diagnosed at the age of 17 with PCOS, i just hope there is someone out there who will stick around untill we have conceived❤

due to our donor letting us down we would like to keep our options open and get to know some other donors... im sick and tired of getting let down so dont message me if your not serious, we would like to get to know you beforehand so if your a donor that just donates to just anyone please scroll past, here is abit about us im shannon im 21 years old, full time carer & my partner is called lacey 26 years old shes half italian & has mental health we are ideally looking for a caucasian or italian donor, AI ONLY with proof STI checks. We are from ESSEX but wiling to pay travel expenses I got diagnosed at the age of 17 with PCOS, i just hope there is someone out there who will stick around untill we have conceived‚̧

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft