FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Kent based ni doner

Kent based reliable ni doner. Will stick with you until you get pregnant. Happy to travel and to answer any questions

Kent based reliable ni doner. Will stick with you until you get pregnant. Happy to travel and to answer any questions

Free every day for next four weeks on annual leave

Free every day for next four weeks on annual leave

Hiya I’m new to this so might make a bit of a fool of myself. I’m 30 but my details say that gosh.
I’m looking for a nice man to help me have my dream of a baby. Haven’t met any nice men so doing it by myself.
My time is Sunday and Monday can you help me ? I can only do after lunch Sunday.
Fun know if I done this right.

Cheerio
Olive

Hiya I’m new to this so might make a bit of a fool of myself. I’m 30 but my details say that gosh. I’m looking for a nice man to help me have my dream of a baby. Haven’t met any nice men so doing it by myself. My time is Sunday and Monday can you help me ? I can only do after lunch Sunday. Fun know if I done this right. Cheerio Olive

Hiya, I’m 30 single for a year. Really want a baby but haven’t met the right man. Really nervous about this but e cited too. Looking for a genuine, kind man to help me with my dream of being a mum xxxxxx thank you for reading.

Hi Matt. Just joined this site and found your profile. Have been struggling to get pregnant for couple of years now and would be looking to use a donor in order for this to happen for me. Am a single parent to a 8 year old girl and would love to give her a brother or sister but have been single for several years now. Would love to chat to you about things smile

Im hopeful i can find someone soon, my cycle would make this possible for me next week sometime.

Would love to hear from you.
K.

Hi Matt. Just joined this site and found your profile. Have been struggling to get pregnant for couple of years now and would be looking to use a donor in order for this to happen for me. Am a single parent to a 8 year old girl and would love to give her a brother or sister but have been single for several years now. Would love to chat to you about things :) Im hopeful i can find someone soon, my cycle would make this possible for me next week sometime. Would love to hear from you. K.

Ladies do be warned, I have arranged to meet this so called man twice and he has cancelled the first claiming to have a car accident which was 2 weeks ago. That was 2 weeks ago. We arranged to meet this past week knowing full well I had booked and paid for a hotel and not only did he NOT turn up the rude and obnoxious man hasn’t even had the decently to contact me to give a reason why. He has been on line and showed no respect at all in even apologising to me.
I believe this man is wasting time and clearly has no idea how precious our time is to make our dream happen.

I am so incredibly disappointed because I had been speaking to several other men and put faith in this man.

Mat perhaps you could in future show some respect and consideration to us. This is an incredibly hard and important ordeal.

Ladies do be warned, I have arranged to meet this so called man twice and he has cancelled the first claiming to have a car accident which was 2 weeks ago. That was 2 weeks ago. We arranged to meet this past week knowing full well I had booked and paid for a hotel and not only did he NOT turn up the rude and obnoxious man hasn’t even had the decently to contact me to give a reason why. He has been on line and showed no respect at all in even apologising to me. I believe this man is wasting time and clearly has no idea how precious our time is to make our dream happen. I am so incredibly disappointed because I had been speaking to several other men and put faith in this man. Mat perhaps you could in future show some respect and consideration to us. This is an incredibly hard and important ordeal.

Single woman looking for a reliable sperm donor.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft