Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a donor. We live in West Yorkshire. We have been together for 4 years and want to start our journey together. We have a daughter who is 8 and she would love to have a little brother or sister. We are willing to travel and are both working. Thank you to all the donors out there who make people's dreams of having children possible it truly is a blessing.
Xo

Hi there. My wife and I are looking for a donor. We live in West Yorkshire. We have been together for 4 years and want to start our journey together. We have a daughter who is 8 and she would love to have a little brother or sister. We are willing to travel and are both working. Thank you to all the donors out there who make people's dreams of having children possible it truly is a blessing. Xo

My wife and I are looking for a caucasian donor in the West Yorkshire area. We would be very grateful for a home donation and thank everyone who supports people with donation. :)

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft