I am the proud mum of a nine year old, I would really love another child and my son would love a brother or sister. i have been single for the last two years mostly because i have been concentrating on my son and work. if you can help please contact me, i am happy to accommodate travel and delivery…..

I only posted a few minutes ago, forgot to mention I am based in south Wales. Happy to give my number to serious men.

I am the proud mum of a nine year old, I would really love another child and my son would love a brother or sister. i have been single for the last two years mostly because i have been concentrating on my son and work. if you can help please contact me, i am happy to accommodate travel and delivery….. I only posted a few minutes ago, forgot to mention I am based in south Wales. Happy to give my number to serious men.
edited Jun 19 at 11:58 pm

Hi Claire,

If you can make it to essex I’d love to help

Hi Claire, If you can make it to essex I’d love to help

Hi Claire,
I'm Welsh and I live in (west) Wales too.

Potentially I could help.

Please message me with any questions. And a bit more about your schedule etc.

Hi Claire, I'm Welsh and I live in (west) Wales too. Potentially I could help. Please message me with any questions. And a bit more about your schedule etc.

6ft 1", Blue eyes, Very muscular, intelligent, clever. Welsh

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft