Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for help

Hi, I'm new here. I'm looking for a donor AI only please in the north east of UK, preferably the Durham area.... I have one child conceived naturally but unfortunately due to NHS negligence my boy was born sleeping (the hospital allowed me to go one week over my due date and his heart stopped beating). After the loss of my son, my marriage fell apart and my husband left. I can't face another relationship but I'm absolutely desperate to have another baby. If anyone could please help me, I'd appreciate it. My life is currently in pieces. Thank you

Hi, I'm new here. I'm looking for a donor AI only please in the north east of UK, preferably the Durham area.... I have one child conceived naturally but unfortunately due to NHS negligence my boy was born sleeping (the hospital allowed me to go one week over my due date and his heart stopped beating). After the loss of my son, my marriage fell apart and my husband left. I can't face another relationship but I'm absolutely desperate to have another baby. If anyone could please help me, I'd appreciate it. My life is currently in pieces. Thank you

Hi Katie
Sorry to hear about your loss, messaging you now

Hi Katie Sorry to hear about your loss, messaging you now

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Messaged you back...

Messaged you back...

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft