Hi, my name is Mike successful donor in the past based in Manchester. I am 5'9, no health problems, STI checked after each partner. NI only as never had any success with AI 6 Success with NI. Please feel free to ask any questions and contact me.

Hi, my name is Mike successful donor in the past based in Manchester. I am 5'9, no health problems, STI checked after each partner. NI only as never had any success with AI 6 Success with NI. Please feel free to ask any questions and contact me.

Hello me and my wife are looking for a sperm doner to help use add our last addition to our family we currently have 3 children from my partners past who we bring up very well they don’t have contact ( there choice ) I’ve never experienced pregnancy and child labour me and my wife have a stable home very settled. We have been looking In to ivf for quite awhile but unfortunately for how much it cost we’ve not got any closer to getting this I’m 31 so want to start moving closer to pregnancy so we thought we would try sperm doner are you ina position to hep if so could you please send use some more information thank you

Hello me and my wife are looking for a sperm doner to help use add our last addition to our family we currently have 3 children from my partners past who we bring up very well they don’t have contact ( there choice ) I’ve never experienced pregnancy and child labour me and my wife have a stable home very settled. We have been looking In to ivf for quite awhile but unfortunately for how much it cost we’ve not got any closer to getting this I’m 31 so want to start moving closer to pregnancy so we thought we would try sperm doner are you ina position to hep if so could you please send use some more information thank you

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft