Recipients UK Looking For
Urgently seeking a donor

Hi I am a single women looking for a donor who is going turn up for donations .

I am willing to pay reasonable traveling expenses and a hotel room for the night .

I am not to fussed about race I'm a very open minded person

Method...!
I'm happy with natural method

Please private message with email coz i find it difficult to reply via here

Hi I am a single women looking for a donor who is going turn up for donations . I am willing to pay reasonable traveling expenses and a hotel room for the night . I am not to fussed about race I'm a very open minded person Method...! I'm happy with natural method Please private message with email coz i find it difficult to reply via here
edited May 30 at 8:52 am

Please note ONLY 2 methods allowed here and our other groups and websites, they are Artificial or Natural.
Original post edited....

Please note ONLY 2 methods allowed here and our other groups and websites, they are Artificial or Natural. Original post edited....

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hi

Where abouts are you based?

Looking for a donation in the next few months

Thanks

C

Hi Where abouts are you based? Looking for a donation in the next few months Thanks C

Happy committed engaged couple looking for a bit of help to make our family. AL only. Ideal donor would be Irish.

http://www.wherespermhappens.com
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft