Hi I am a single women looking for a donor who is going turn up for donations .

I am willing to pay reasonable traveling expenses and a hotel room for the night .

I am not to fussed about race I'm a very open minded person

Method...!
I'm happy with pi /ni

Please private message with email coz i find it difficult to reply via here

Hi I am a single women looking for a donor who is going turn up for donations . I am willing to pay reasonable traveling expenses and a hotel room for the night . I am not to fussed about race I'm a very open minded person Method...! I'm happy with pi /ni Please private message with email coz i find it difficult to reply via here
edited May 6 at 5:14 pm

Hi I am happy to help you message me

Hi I am happy to help you message me
edited May 7 at 6:52 am

Tall genuine atheletic healthy guy. Have pics and can chat on Kik or whats app.. Im easy to get on with and can help you if you like..

Tall genuine atheletic healthy guy. Have pics and can chat on Kik or whats app.. Im easy to get on with and can help you if you like..

Hi I am Lee a tall 6ft5 male with strong genes, well educated, and have two daughters, and a son who are all healthy. I'd love to help in giving someone or couple the gift of having a baby. I am open to what ever conception method you choose, and std free

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft