Recipients UK Looking For
Couple looking for a donor in bristol

We are a professional couple (30s) who are looking for a donor to help us expand our family, due to an accident i have a very low sperm count. we used a donor a few years ago to great success.

we require a Donor (AI only) to just visit and do his thing into a pot and then leave. we will not want further contact except to give details of birth ect.

Donor must be white and preferably with brown eyes, although this is not essential. and have up to date screening documents to say that have been tested recently.

We are a professional couple (30s) who are looking for a donor to help us expand our family, due to an accident i have a very low sperm count. we used a donor a few years ago to great success. we require a Donor (AI only) to just visit and do his thing into a pot and then leave. we will not want further contact except to give details of birth ect. Donor must be white and preferably with brown eyes, although this is not essential. and have up to date screening documents to say that have been tested recently.
edited Apr 27 at 11:26 am

You will need to provide birth details of the child to your donor for half sibling safety. Your donor should also have measures in place for half sibling and cousin safety....

You will need to provide birth details of the child to your donor for half sibling safety. Your donor should also have measures in place for half sibling and cousin safety....

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hi I’ve just come on here to look to see if there is anyone close to me as I’ve just got pregnant through a sperm donor 1st time he was very good. He offers NI and AI

Hi I’ve just come on here to look to see if there is anyone close to me as I’ve just got pregnant through a sperm donor 1st time he was very good. He offers NI and AI

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft