I don't know if any other donors have found this but I have been disappointed by the unreliability of recipients contacted through this forum. A little consideration and good communication costs nothing. If someone is making the effort to help you then it's not much to ask.

I don't know if any other donors have found this but I have been disappointed by the unreliability of recipients contacted through this forum. A little consideration and good communication costs nothing. If someone is making the effort to help you then it's not much to ask.

Completely agree I've had two separate occasions actually say arranged and paid for a hotel room, for me to get there and then not turn up and no reservations, deleted accounts and contact information, also had other very genuine women miss out because my times been wasted by individuals who have dissapeared and also one women who sent me to a complete diffrent house to where she was. Couple of these were on other sites I won't say which is which as not name dropping.

Completely agree I've had two separate occasions actually say arranged and paid for a hotel room, for me to get there and then not turn up and no reservations, deleted accounts and contact information, also had other very genuine women miss out because my times been wasted by individuals who have dissapeared and also one women who sent me to a complete diffrent house to where she was. Couple of these were on other sites I won't say which is which as not name dropping.

Hello there im a professional disease free male based in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m. I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have al

You do seem to have had some unfortunate experiences - I have never been let down to that extent but the casual attitude of many people towards those who are trying to help them does baffle me sometimes.

You do seem to have had some unfortunate experiences - I have never been let down to that extent but the casual attitude of many people towards those who are trying to help them does baffle me sometimes.

Yeah strangely they were the ones that had messaged me, I do find some attitudes strange in the sense of people do not seem to what to know things they just say lets meet and do it, whereas I like to ask them about their background and whether they are financially ready etc... just general things to see if they are prepared for a baby. I spoke to one lady who was 18 and she wondered why I asked her the questions and I said I couldn't help because turns out she has no job, just left college etc... to me I want to make sure the child I help someone with even though I have no contact has a good healthy and comfortable life and is the child to someone who is stable and is ready.

Yeah strangely they were the ones that had messaged me, I do find some attitudes strange in the sense of people do not seem to what to know things they just say lets meet and do it, whereas I like to ask them about their background and whether they are financially ready etc... just general things to see if they are prepared for a baby. I spoke to one lady who was 18 and she wondered why I asked her the questions and I said I couldn't help because turns out she has no job, just left college etc... to me I want to make sure the child I help someone with even though I have no contact has a good healthy and comfortable life and is the child to someone who is stable and is ready.

Hello there im a professional disease free male based in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m. I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have al

Interesting that you should say that because I have found much the same. Often I'm usually the one asking most of the questions - on one occasion the prospective recipient became quite indignant when I inquired about her financial situation (which seemed precarious, to say the least). Others just don't appear to have thought the whole thing out and seem to imagine that everything will miraculously fall into place.

Interesting that you should say that because I have found much the same. Often I'm usually the one asking most of the questions - on one occasion the prospective recipient became quite indignant when I inquired about her financial situation (which seemed precarious, to say the least). Others just don't appear to have thought the whole thing out and seem to imagine that everything will miraculously fall into place.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls