FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Sperm Donor Available in Northwest(Lancashire)

I am looking at trying to help someone to genuinely become a parent , I am easy going I am totally clean and healthy with no diseases or known family history of any medical conditions. I am a non-smoker, have never taken drugs and I only occasionally drink alcohol.I am friendly, helpful, kind, caring and sensitive. I would like to help a woman or couple who are unable (for any reasons) to have children currently. For me it's more the feeling of knowing I have helped someone out with something so special. Please get in touch if you wish to discuss.I can travel if you are further away.

I am looking at trying to help someone to genuinely become a parent , I am easy going I am totally clean and healthy with no diseases or known family history of any medical conditions. I am a non-smoker, have never taken drugs and I only occasionally drink alcohol.I am friendly, helpful, kind, caring and sensitive. I would like to help a woman or couple who are unable (for any reasons) to have children currently. For me it's more the feeling of knowing I have helped someone out with something so special. Please get in touch if you wish to discuss.I can travel if you are further away.

Interested... what is your physical appearance and are you willing to travel to Walsall ?

Me and my partner have been trying for 2 years with no luck. We really want a baby x

Interested... what is your physical appearance and are you willing to travel to Walsall ? Me and my partner have been trying for 2 years with no luck. We really want a baby x

N.Smith

Where are you based please?

Where are you based please?

35 yr old single female seeking AI only donor in or around? Burnley Lancashire.

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft