Hi,

I’m 25 years old and wants to start my family. I am located in Staffordshire and would prefer someone in that area since I don’t drive. I don’t want any contact after conception, unless you’d be interested in providing sperm for future children.
AI only.

Please feel free to contact if you’re interested in helping me or you have any questions.

Thank you

Hi, I’m 25 years old and wants to start my family. I am located in Staffordshire and would prefer someone in that area since I don’t drive. I don’t want any contact after conception, unless you’d be interested in providing sperm for future children. AI only. Please feel free to contact if you’re interested in helping me or you have any questions. Thank you
edited Apr 22 at 5:30 pm

Did you find what you were looking for.

Did you find what you were looking for.

I thought so but the gentleman I set it up with seems to have backed out. Are you interested in helping out?

I thought so but the gentleman I set it up with seems to have backed out. Are you interested in helping out?

you can email me if it's easier. mathew.headley@mail.com

you can email me if it's easier. mathew.headley@mail.com

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft