Hello there im a professional STI free male based in Cambridge, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m, Im happy to travel a little around Cambridgeshire, happy to meet in a hotel also.

Total discretion is respected.

I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have also helped 3 other women who have had healthy children one of them having twins.

I am a professional individual who works hard and holds a university honours degree.

Im 6ft1

Athletic build, work out regular and have always been fit, no health problems ever or no family illness or health issues both past or present.

Brown hair - Hazel eyes

Hope to hear from you soon, feel free to private message me, or comment below and I will get in contact with you. smile

Hello there im a professional STI free male based in Cambridge, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m, Im happy to travel a little around Cambridgeshire, happy to meet in a hotel also. Total discretion is respected. I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have also helped 3 other women who have had healthy children one of them having twins. I am a professional individual who works hard and holds a university honours degree. Im 6ft1 Athletic build, work out regular and have always been fit, no health problems ever or no family illness or health issues both past or present. Brown hair - Hazel eyes Hope to hear from you soon, feel free to private message me, or comment below and I will get in contact with you. :)

Hello there im a professional disease free male based in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m. I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have al

edited Apr 20 at 6:17 am

I've removed NI+ from your post titles and tags. If you are doing anything more than NI you can sort that out between yourselves in private....

I've removed NI+ from your post titles and tags. If you are doing anything more than NI you can sort that out between yourselves in private....

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

ok thank you and no problem thank you for the correction smile

ok thank you and no problem thank you for the correction :)

Hello there im a professional disease free male based in Cambridgeshire, Looking to help someone fulfill their goal of having a child. I am happy to help single women, married, gay and f to m. I have one child of my own very healthy and active, I have al

Hi! Just wondering if you’re still donating, me and my partner (samesex female) are looking to start a family!

Hi! Just wondering if you’re still donating, me and my partner (samesex female) are looking to start a family!

Hi Alexck I am indeed I will PM you.

Hi Alexck I am indeed I will PM you.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft