Hi everyone me and my gf are looking for someone to help us start our family. We live in Manchester and will only use AI. We have been together 4 years and want nothing more than our own child to love. Is there anyone who can help us please.
We do ask for health screening and cost will fall to us obviously. We can travel or will pay for someone to travel within reason. Please drop us a message if you feel you can help.
Thank you ♡♡

Hi everyone me and my gf are looking for someone to help us start our family. We live in Manchester and will only use AI. We have been together 4 years and want nothing more than our own child to love. Is there anyone who can help us please. We do ask for health screening and cost will fall to us obviously. We can travel or will pay for someone to travel within reason. Please drop us a message if you feel you can help. Thank you ♡♡

V.Butler

edited Apr 17 at 8:30 pm

Hi, I have sent you a PM smile

Hi, I have sent you a PM :)

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft