I have a son who is almost 7 and I have raised him as a single mum from birth after his father decided he didn't want a responsibility for a baby, his older now and is desperate for a sibling & since I have not been lucky enough to meet a decent guy to settle down with & being 35 in Dec I'm looking for a donor or co-parent if someone is interested so I can make both my son and my dream a reality of adding a sibling to my little family👩‍👦thank you for taking the time to read this..

I have a son who is almost 7 and I have raised him as a single mum from birth after his father decided he didn't want a responsibility for a baby, his older now and is desperate for a sibling & since I have not been lucky enough to meet a decent guy to settle down with & being 35 in Dec I'm looking for a donor or co-parent if someone is interested so I can make both my son and my dream a reality of adding a sibling to my little family????‍????thank you for taking the time to read this..

I have a son who is almost 7 and I have raised him as a single mum from birth, his desperate for a sibling & since I have not been lucky enough to meet a decent guy to settle down with & being 35 in Dec I'm looking for a donor or co-parent ASAP thank you☺

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft