Recipients UK Looking For
Ai donor needed in the South West.

Hi,

30 year old single female looking for a donor to make my dream of having a baby finally come true. I'm happy to provide any travel/hotel etc costs. Donor wise I'm just looking for someone who is healthy and reasonably intelligent, looks wise I'm not that fussy as personality and health are way more important.

If you think you're able to help please contact me,

Thank you x

Hi, 30 year old single female looking for a donor to make my dream of having a baby finally come true. I'm happy to provide any travel/hotel etc costs. Donor wise I'm just looking for someone who is healthy and reasonably intelligent, looks wise I'm not that fussy as personality and health are way more important. If you think you're able to help please contact me, Thank you x

Still looking, everyone seems promising to start with then you don't hear anything back. Any decent, committed donors actually exist?

Still looking, everyone seems promising to start with then you don't hear anything back. Any decent, committed donors actually exist?

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft