I’m a 22 year old from Shropshire looking to expand my family please message me if you are a donor with a high sperm count and some success stories!

I’m a 22 year old from Shropshire looking to expand my family please message me if you are a donor with a high sperm count and some success stories!
edited Apr 15 at 5:14 pm

Hi I have very high sperm count with 6 children. Im lookibg to help if your interested

Hi I have very high sperm count with 6 children. Im lookibg to help if your interested

Looking to help anyone fullfill there dreams of being parents or extending a loving family x

Hi.
I have sent you a pm as I'm not too far away from you.

Hi. I have sent you a pm as I'm not too far away from you.

Hi. I'm 36, clean, fit and healthy. Sti clear and a successful natural donor in the past. I'm here to help the natural way as it's the most successful way if insemination.

Hi I am 32 average build been a donor for 6 years now brown hair brown eyes don't have any family health problems I am sti clear I am happy to travel

Hi I am 32 average build been a donor for 6 years now brown hair brown eyes don't have any family health problems I am sti clear I am happy to travel

hello 22 year old from shropshire too willing to help will pm you

hello 22 year old from shropshire too willing to help will pm you

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft