Hi there. I’m a 32 year old single woman who is Looking for a generous kind man to give a bit of his time and a lot of his sperm to help me to fulfill my dreams! I’m a good person who loves kids but have been extremely unlucky in love so I’ve given up on finding a man and am focussed entirely on being a mother (and a bloody good one at that!)
Method is something that will have to be discussed once we speak properly. Must be willing to have all checks/tests and to show me proof.
Based in London/Essex so ideally you will also be so that we can meet easily.
I’ve had previous arrangements like this and they’ve turned out to be very sleazy lying creeps...so...please don’t be another one of them!
Fingers crossed someone genuine sees this and responds! smile
Rella ( not my real name!)

Hi there. I’m a 32 year old single woman who is Looking for a generous kind man to give a bit of his time and a lot of his sperm to help me to fulfill my dreams! I’m a good person who loves kids but have been extremely unlucky in love so I’ve given up on finding a man and am focussed entirely on being a mother (and a bloody good one at that!) Method is something that will have to be discussed once we speak properly. Must be willing to have all checks/tests and to show me proof. Based in London/Essex so ideally you will also be so that we can meet easily. I’ve had previous arrangements like this and they’ve turned out to be very sleazy lying creeps...so...please don’t be another one of them! Fingers crossed someone genuine sees this and responds! (wasntme) Rella ( not my real name!)

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi there, I’m based in Essex and am here if you still need a donor

Hi there, I’m based in Essex and am here if you still need a donor

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft