hi I'm willing to help a limited number of suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian singles or couples as a known donor.

5acc90791fe04.jpg

I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working.

I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear.

Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation smile

FREE sperm donor UK, England Scotland Wales

Just drop me a message smile

hi I'm willing to help a limited number of suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian singles or couples as a known donor. ![5acc90791fe04.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5acc90791fe04.jpg) I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear. Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation :swimmers: FREE sperm donor UK, England Scotland Wales Just drop me a message :goodluck:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Jun 16 at 12:19 pm

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me.

Thank you
Victoria & Antonia

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me. Thank you Victoria & Antonia

Hi I live in South Wales me and my husband is looking for a donor we have children already but would love to expand our family. We made a terrible decision 3years agi to have a vasectomy which now we both regret as we are still young. If you would consider helping us that would be great hope to hear from you. Thanks

Hi I live in South Wales me and my husband is looking for a donor we have children already but would love to expand our family. We made a terrible decision 3years agi to have a vasectomy which now we both regret as we are still young. If you would consider helping us that would be great hope to hear from you. Thanks

Hi we are looking for a donor in the north west area. If you want to discuss things further please contact me

Hi we are looking for a donor in the north west area. If you want to discuss things further please contact me

@Emski80 replied smile

@Emski80 replied :)

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Hi there. Thank you for your informative post smile My wife Holly and I are currently looking for a donor. We live in West Yorkshire. We are willing to travel or the other way round. Drop me a message so we can chat if you think we are suitable smile Steph and Holly x

Hi there. Thank you for your informative post :) My wife Holly and I are currently looking for a donor. We live in West Yorkshire. We are willing to travel or the other way round. Drop me a message so we can chat if you think we are suitable :) Steph and Holly x

My wife and I are looking for a caucasian donor in the West Yorkshire area. We would be very grateful for a home donation and thank everyone who supports people with donation. :)

@Vickylizz6 Messaged you

@Vickylizz6 Messaged you

@Electoquill86 Messaged you smile

@Electoquill86 Messaged you :)

@Pebbles123 messaged you back

@Pebbles123 messaged you back

@L4ucy replied smile

@L4ucy replied :)

Hi, I am looking for an AI donor and wondering if you have any availability over the next 6 days (my fertile days) I am in Durham

Hi, I am looking for an AI donor and wondering if you have any availability over the next 6 days (my fertile days) I am in Durham

I Am secondary school teacher and single mother to my 1 year old daughter and am looking to conceive a sibling for her who will be close in age and to complete my little family.

. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

@Bambi messaging you now... smile

@Bambi messaging you now... :swimmers:

@Becky97 Messaging yourselves smile

@Becky97 Messaging yourselves :sperm:

@vikkiab80 replied smile

@vikkiab80 replied :)

@Fieteapink replied smile

@Fieteapink replied :)

@Ryan2018 Replied

@Ryan2018 Replied

Hi I live in Bournemouth. Would you be willing to travel that far ?

Hi I live in Bournemouth. Would you be willing to travel that far ?

@Millyjane replied smile

@Millyjane replied :)

@Beecoolandcarryon hi I've messaged you

@Beecoolandcarryon hi I've messaged you

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft