Recipients UK Looking For
The donators circus: people that lie, disturbed, megalomaniacs or simply bastards. Here my personal experiences.

I am here from a few days and I can't believe how many fake, weirdos and harassing people I have found. What a person that steals someone's else identity expect exactly when he send a picture to a woman? Soon or later she will meet you and runs away. I am not Naomi Campbell, but I have no shame to say what I want and show my face(I removed my picture only because I don't trust what you can do with it): we are talking about having a child, I don't want to have a child with someone that is not what he says. My though is that some of you just want to catch someone with the excuse that is a donation, and force her to have contact with you using the child all life long, a nightmare!
I don't care if this post will be deleted or worst. I do it for the other women on the site:
this is my black list, I can demostrate all that I say with evidences:

-Generation and Gazy same person different accounts----sent fake picture in a pm and naked picture of another man via email; and after contacted again with the second account thinking that I was not recognizing him through the pictures (lool)
-Indialad--- harassing;
-Heretohelp ----send pictures of an indian model, fake
-Veryfertile--- send sexual messages about his big baby maker (lol)

-hybridmaker: totally disrespectful a man that plays with your need to be mother and only when you force him to give a definitive answer without on again off again he says that he changed his mind.

last update 25/11/2018

Peter90, 28 years old from London. I think on of the most paranoiac donor that I have found so far, no kik no WhatsApp, no emails (he just sent one through a disposable email address system), only chatting through this forum and the app Just a Baby that is pretty annoying because it is super slow (he was scared that I could localize him through my mobile, I barely know how to use it lol), but anyway for this I am just considering the paranoiac level, I cannot force people to share personal info. With him every normal conversation face to face that was not about generic staff, was making him nervous, and on the top of it he is a very cold person. But anyway, with a donation most of the times you cannot expect to be treated as a princess, most of the donors are just megalomaniac that want to spread their seed and leave, considering you as a container for their precious sperm, but unfortunately we cannot reproduce our self in an asessuate way such as certain insects, and I would like to underline unfortunately. Anyway with Peter we decided to try with some donations during my fertile period. He knew already that I was a smoker from the beginning, it is in my bio. He came anyway, we met 2 days, and we supposed to meet once more, the day of the ovulation. I contacted him on that day for asking at what time we suppose to meet and he replied that he changed his mind because I smoke and he wants healthy children. How disrespectful is a person that has 3 days for contacting you and say that he changed his mind and instead just wait for you to write first because he is too VIP to consider you? I wrote that he knew already that I smoke, that anyway I am following a program to quit, he just said we will try next month: god decided. I was keep on talking to him on the app and he just blocked me while I was saying that this behaviour is not fair, I contacted him here on this forum again and he is not replying. You are a gentleman. I am just wondering, he said that he wants healthy children, it means that if I would have this child from him and unfortunately he or she get sick, he will run to us and help me... Wrong! This is the hypocrisy of the donors: "I want to be sure that the child is healthy, that he is happy" from very far without taking responsibilities. I prefer sincere people that just say "I like the idea to be father, but I am not ready for looking after a child, it will be on you". No fake romanticism, fake philanthropy, atavistic terror to be framed that let you treat me as the B@@@@ that is ready to ask you for money and give unwanted responsibilities. Don't worry I don't want a stranger as ball and chain for all my life, I will not frame you because I want to be free, a single mother. Just a little bit more respect doesn't hurt anyway. Just avoid this guy if I can give you an advice.

I will add all the people that try to lie to me
I am tired
Please, if someone wants to help me, just genuine donors, that wants to make their STD test, that don't have mental or hilliness cases that can be genetically transmitted in their family tree. For you can be a game, for me is important and I don't want to deal with you if you are not taking it seriously as me.

P.S. please read this article and be always careful women:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57dfd5cae4b053b1ccf29fa7/amp

I am here from a few days and I can't believe how many fake, weirdos and harassing people I have found. What a person that steals someone's else identity expect exactly when he send a picture to a woman? Soon or later she will meet you and runs away. I am not Naomi Campbell, but I have no shame to say what I want and show my face(I removed my picture only because I don't trust what you can do with it): we are talking about having a child, I don't want to have a child with someone that is not what he says. My though is that some of you just want to catch someone with the excuse that is a donation, and force her to have contact with you using the child all life long, a nightmare! I don't care if this post will be deleted or worst. I do it for the other women on the site: this is my black list, I can demostrate all that I say with evidences: -Generation and Gazy same person different accounts----sent fake picture in a pm and naked picture of another man via email; and after contacted again with the second account thinking that I was not recognizing him through the pictures (lool) -Indialad--- harassing; -Heretohelp ----send pictures of an indian model, fake -Veryfertile--- send sexual messages about his big baby maker (lol) -hybridmaker: totally disrespectful a man that plays with your need to be mother and only when you force him to give a definitive answer without on again off again he says that he changed his mind. **last update 25/11/2018** Peter90, 28 years old from London. I think on of the most paranoiac donor that I have found so far, no kik no WhatsApp, no emails (he just sent one through a disposable email address system), only chatting through this forum and the app Just a Baby that is pretty annoying because it is super slow (he was scared that I could localize him through my mobile, I barely know how to use it lol), but anyway for this I am just considering the paranoiac level, I cannot force people to share personal info. With him every normal conversation face to face that was not about generic staff, was making him nervous, and on the top of it he is a very cold person. But anyway, with a donation most of the times you cannot expect to be treated as a princess, most of the donors are just megalomaniac that want to spread their seed and leave, considering you as a container for their precious sperm, but unfortunately we cannot reproduce our self in an asessuate way such as certain insects, and I would like to underline unfortunately. Anyway with Peter we decided to try with some donations during my fertile period. He knew already that I was a smoker from the beginning, it is in my bio. He came anyway, we met 2 days, and we supposed to meet once more, the day of the ovulation. I contacted him on that day for asking at what time we suppose to meet and he replied that he changed his mind because I smoke and he wants healthy children. How disrespectful is a person that has 3 days for contacting you and say that he changed his mind and instead just wait for you to write first because he is too VIP to consider you? I wrote that he knew already that I smoke, that anyway I am following a program to quit, he just said we will try next month: god decided. I was keep on talking to him on the app and he just blocked me while I was saying that this behaviour is not fair, I contacted him here on this forum again and he is not replying. You are a gentleman. I am just wondering, he said that he wants healthy children, it means that if I would have this child from him and unfortunately he or she get sick, he will run to us and help me... Wrong! This is the hypocrisy of the donors: "I want to be sure that the child is healthy, that he is happy" from very far without taking responsibilities. I prefer sincere people that just say "I like the idea to be father, but I am not ready for looking after a child, it will be on you". No fake romanticism, fake philanthropy, atavistic terror to be framed that let you treat me as the B@@@@ that is ready to ask you for money and give unwanted responsibilities. Don't worry I don't want a stranger as ball and chain for all my life, I will not frame you because I want to be free, a single mother. Just a little bit more respect doesn't hurt anyway. Just avoid this guy if I can give you an advice. I will add all the people that try to lie to me I am tired Please, if someone wants to help me, just genuine donors, that wants to make their STD test, that don't have mental or hilliness cases that can be genetically transmitted in their family tree. For you can be a game, for me is important and I don't want to deal with you if you are not taking it seriously as me. P.S. please read this article and be always careful women: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57dfd5cae4b053b1ccf29fa7/amp
edited Nov 26 at 10:53 pm

Do you want me to post the pictures here? The naked one and the pictures from the other account that you sent me now? We can match them and see if is the same person. Or ask to the admin to confrontate them. I don’t think so.

Do you want me to post the pictures here? The naked one and the pictures from the other account that you sent me now? We can match them and see if is the same person. Or ask to the admin to confrontate them. I don’t think so.

Indian lad, heretohelp, Asian lad and London lad are the same person, they get deleted multiple times a day. The others have been removed...

Indian lad, heretohelp, Asian lad and London lad are the same person, they get deleted multiple times a day. The others have been removed...

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Ask to whom you shared naked pictures with then if it is true. Regards

Ask to whom you shared naked pictures with then if it is true. Regards
edited Apr 6 at 4:31 pm

I will be honest and admit - I am far from being "Brad Pitt", however I am genuine and serious about wanting to have a child and be a donor. I have already met with someone from this site previously and it didn't work out, but I am honest and genuine about wanting to help.

BTW - Anyone can validate that I am genuine if they wanted to contact "TrishaShort2016" - I have provided her with a donation naturally.

SD

I will be honest and admit - I am far from being "Brad Pitt", however I am genuine and serious about wanting to have a child and be a donor. I have already met with someone from this site previously and it didn't work out, but I am honest and genuine about wanting to help. BTW - Anyone can validate that I am genuine if they wanted to contact "TrishaShort2016" - I have provided her with a donation naturally. SD

I sent these pictures to the admin. It is enough

I sent these pictures to the admin. It is enough
edited Apr 6 at 6:54 pm

Oh yes thank you you are right. I need to send to the admin the pictures that you provided me in a pm with this account. Regarding the last part of you ridicoulus message, you are talking about sexual harassment the email that I received from blake Trente, at the least this is the name that this mf gave me, could be showed to the police: actually when is not required a naked picture can be reported. Anyway your words betrayed you, only a person that think that is not a crime can send without any problem pictures of himself naked (yuck) I will not waist my time further

Oh yes thank you you are right. I need to send to the admin the pictures that you provided me in a pm with this account. Regarding the last part of you ridicoulus message, you are talking about sexual harassment the email that I received from blake Trente, at the least this is the name that this mf gave me, could be showed to the police: actually when is not required a naked picture can be reported. Anyway your words betrayed you, only a person that think that is not a crime can send without any problem pictures of himself naked (yuck) I will not waist my time further
edited Apr 6 at 9:28 pm

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft