Hi there I would like to donate my sperm. It will be my first time donating but I have a very high sperm count as I have 6 children with my wife. About me im 5ft5 medium build blue eyes brown hair. No diseases and looking to get the paperwork to prove that also no history of family illnesses. My children all have blue eyes blonde hair as I did as a child and have pics to show of them if i find a genuine person who wants my sperm. I dont mind either ways of donation but if it is AI id like to be present or nearby whilst the insemination takes place. I live in bridgend southwales and will travel to help anyone but will take planning. Also I dont want any contact after conceiving or from the child in the future I just want to help anyone with dreams of becoming a parent / parents. Any thing eles you want to know or ask feel free and good luck everyone x

Hi there I would like to donate my sperm. It will be my first time donating but I have a very high sperm count as I have 6 children with my wife. About me im 5ft5 medium build blue eyes brown hair. No diseases and looking to get the paperwork to prove that also no history of family illnesses. My children all have blue eyes blonde hair as I did as a child and have pics to show of them if i find a genuine person who wants my sperm. I dont mind either ways of donation but if it is AI id like to be present or nearby whilst the insemination takes place. I live in bridgend southwales and will travel to help anyone but will take planning. Also I dont want any contact after conceiving or from the child in the future I just want to help anyone with dreams of becoming a parent / parents. Any thing eles you want to know or ask feel free and good luck everyone x

Looking to help anyone fullfill there dreams of being parents or extending a loving family x

edited Apr 12 at 12:33 pm

Hi there, I'm new to this site and have been looking for a sperm donor with my partner now for a good couple of months and haven't been able to find one who is located in South Wales. I've roughly read over your description and I think it would be lovely to get to know you and hopefully use you as our donor eventually..

Many thanks
Daann.

Hi there, I'm new to this site and have been looking for a sperm donor with my partner now for a good couple of months and haven't been able to find one who is located in South Wales. I've roughly read over your description and I think it would be lovely to get to know you and hopefully use you as our donor eventually.. Many thanks Daann.

Hi there i was wondering if you coyld help us the only thing is that i live in wolverhampton would thht be a problem

Hi there i was wondering if you coyld help us the only thing is that i live in wolverhampton would thht be a problem

Hello

My partner and I are looking for a donor via AI only.

We are a genuine lesbian couple and have been together for over 5 years.

On you post you have said you would want to be present or nearby when the insemination takes place. We dont feel we would be comfortable with this.

If you think you can help us please reply to our message and hopefully we can chat further.

Thankyou
Roz and Bekki

Hello My partner and I are looking for a donor via AI only. We are a genuine lesbian couple and have been together for over 5 years. On you post you have said you would want to be present or nearby when the insemination takes place. We dont feel we would be comfortable with this. If you think you can help us please reply to our message and hopefully we can chat further. Thankyou Roz and Bekki

Hi,

Me and my partner have been trying for a while and travelling to bristol for our donation. We have been searching for someone closer by and came across your post.
We are only interested in AI and from reading your post we feel you are genuine but uncomfortable with you wanting to be there for the insemination.
If there is a way around this we would be happy to meet?

Thanks for reading

Hi, Me and my partner have been trying for a while and travelling to bristol for our donation. We have been searching for someone closer by and came across your post. We are only interested in AI and from reading your post we feel you are genuine but uncomfortable with you wanting to be there for the insemination. If there is a way around this we would be happy to meet? Thanks for reading

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft