Myself and my husband are keen to have a baby together.

I have a son from a previous relationship however my husband and i can not have one using his sperm.

We are both professional full time workers and really want to give a baby the best life possible.

Preferably close to the north east but we will travel.

Myself and my husband are keen to have a baby together. I have a son from a previous relationship however my husband and i can not have one using his sperm. We are both professional full time workers and really want to give a baby the best life possible. Preferably close to the north east but we will travel.

Hi both id happily help if your interested

Hi both id happily help if your interested

Looking to help anyone fullfill there dreams of being parents or extending a loving family x

Hi, I have sent you a PM smile

Hi, I have sent you a PM :)

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

Messaged yourselves smile

Messaged yourselves :swimmers:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft