Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for a sperm donor!:)

Hi! My name is Caitlyn and I’m in a lesbian relationship with my girlfriend Jenny. We are 18, and have been together 2 years. I am wanting to start a family young due to my fertility issues. I have recently started a new medication and I’m very hopeful! Ideally there would be no contact with the child or me after pregnancy. I live in Leeds but I am willing to travel! I look forward to seeing your messages! smile

Hi! My name is Caitlyn and I’m in a lesbian relationship with my girlfriend Jenny. We are 18, and have been together 2 years. I am wanting to start a family young due to my fertility issues. I have recently started a new medication and I’m very hopeful! Ideally there would be no contact with the child or me after pregnancy. I live in Leeds but I am willing to travel! I look forward to seeing your messages! (wasntme)

Only looking for AI. Thankyou!:)

Messaged yourselves smile

Messaged yourselves :swimmers:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft