Recipients UK Looking For
Hello :) London sperm donor wanted for FREE AI only

Hello, my name is Enrica, I am Italian, I am 35 years old. I just come out from a bad relationship and honestly, I don't have the strength for searching for a new love. I would like to meet someone that could help me becoming mother, a nice, kind person. I hope that I can find this person here.What can I say about me?
I love reading, watching movies, play my guitar an create. I am a little peculiar as person, I like being on my own, but I have a few good friends that I meet often. A day at a museum or a evening at a concert is better than going to the disco or pubs. Anyway feel free to ask if you want to know more. I am searching for someone that is between 25/38 years old and taller than 5'9'' Caucasian, please, the best would be olive skin, dark hair and eyes as me. If you need I am free to provide more info and pictures, feel free to ask.
Ah just one thing I am searching for someone that is happy to help for free, with recent results of STD tests. Any money request will be refused. Every fake profile, stolen picture from someone else for looking more attractive than what you are, naked picture, harassing behavior will be reported. Let’s avoid to waist time.

Thanks
Enrica

Hello, my name is Enrica, I am Italian, I am 35 years old. I just come out from a bad relationship and honestly, I don't have the strength for searching for a new love. I would like to meet someone that could help me becoming mother, a nice, kind person. I hope that I can find this person here.What can I say about me? I love reading, watching movies, play my guitar an create. I am a little peculiar as person, I like being on my own, but I have a few good friends that I meet often. A day at a museum or a evening at a concert is better than going to the disco or pubs. Anyway feel free to ask if you want to know more. I am searching for someone that is between 25/38 years old and taller than 5'9'' Caucasian, please, the best would be olive skin, dark hair and eyes as me. If you need I am free to provide more info and pictures, feel free to ask. Ah just one thing I am searching for someone that is happy to help for free, with recent results of STD tests. Any money request will be refused. Every fake profile, stolen picture from someone else for looking more attractive than what you are, naked picture, harassing behavior will be reported. Let’s avoid to waist time. Thanks Enrica
edited Apr 19 at 8:57 pm

Hi Enrica,

I have sent you a private message in regards to what you are seeking.

Have a good day

SD

Hi Enrica, I have sent you a private message in regards to what you are seeking. Have a good day SD

Hi Enrica, I’m here to help for free

Hi Enrica, I’m here to help for free

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft