Hi I am a lesbian single woman and I don’t have particularly anything to look forward to in like right now but I have younger cousins and I love kids so much, i am absolutely gutted that I cannot be in a heterosexual relationship without it feeling wrong and unnatural. I am 21 years old and totally financially and mentally ready for a baby. Only AI donations because I feel to anxious to come and meet you to receive your sperm. Please help me asap.

Hi I am a lesbian single woman and I don’t have particularly anything to look forward to in like right now but I have younger cousins and I love kids so much, i am absolutely gutted that I cannot be in a heterosexual relationship without it feeling wrong and unnatural. I am 21 years old and totally financially and mentally ready for a baby. Only AI donations because I feel to anxious to come and meet you to receive your sperm. Please help me asap.
edited Mar 31 at 6:57 pm

Postal donations are not allowed on this website. If you need advice contact @admin Also what part of Scotland you in?

Postal donations are not allowed on this website. If you need advice contact @admin Also what part of Scotland you in?

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/
edited Mar 31 at 6:58 pm

I am in t

I am in the midlands but if I can assist let me know. Either way I wish you all the best for getting your family started x

I am a healthy 39 yo from staffordshire. Looking to help someone start a loving family. I am a postgraduate with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft