Hi, London and Home Counties based white English professional male here

I am a genuine donor who is looking to help the right person/couple conceive.

I am a first time donor and I am only looking to help one person or couple become pregnant before retiring from donating

I am single and have children of my own so my fertility is proven

All I ask in return is that your genuine and honest.. if this interests you, please feel free to drop me a message

Hi, London and Home Counties based white English professional male here I am a genuine donor who is looking to help the right person/couple conceive. I am a first time donor and I am only looking to help one person or couple become pregnant before retiring from donating I am single and have children of my own so my fertility is proven All I ask in return is that your genuine and honest.. if this interests you, please feel free to drop me a message
Please behave in a nice manner to all members....from ADMIN

Bump bump bump

Bump bump bump

Hi, I am looking for help ignoring you are still offering?

Hi, I am looking for help ignoring you are still offering?

Good evening, If you are still looking I would love to assist you start your family. Please let me know if I can help. I am 38 Caucasian dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

I am a healthy 39 yo from staffordshire. Looking to help someone start a loving family. I am a postgraduate with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

That’s for the message, I note that your a man, so it might be difficult to make you pregnant. Thanks for the message tho

That’s for the message, I note that your a man, so it might be difficult to make you pregnant. Thanks for the message tho

Hi there,

Can I ask what method you use?

Thanks
Vanessa

Hi there, Can I ask what method you use? Thanks Vanessa

Hi there, where are you based? And are you happy to have no parental responsibilities?

Hi there, where are you based? And are you happy to have no parental responsibilities?

My wife and I have been together for 6 years and married for almost 3 and have a daughter who's 9. We are now in a position where we would love to extend our family. Looking local or between Suffolk & London. No contact after conception.

Hi Emily, I have sent you a message

Hi Emily, I have sent you a message

Hi Vanessa, I have sent you a PM

Hi Vanessa, I have sent you a PM

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft