Looking for a suitable sperm donor to start a family. We would love someone who can relate to the below.

Eyes Colour - Blue / Green
Ethnicity - Caucasian
Hair Colour - Dark Blonde / Blonde / Brown
Height - Average / Tall
Interests - Sports
Education - College / University
Physique - Average / Athletic
Location - UK
Travel - We would be willing to travel to you and stay in a hotel for a few days / pay for you to stay in hotel
Insemination - AI

Looking for a suitable sperm donor to start a family. We would love someone who can relate to the below. Eyes Colour - Blue / Green Ethnicity - Caucasian Hair Colour - Dark Blonde / Blonde / Brown Height - Average / Tall Interests - Sports Education - College / University Physique - Average / Athletic Location - UK Travel - We would be willing to travel to you and stay in a hotel for a few days / pay for you to stay in hotel Insemination - AI
edited Mar 22 at 9:03 pm

Hi, I have sent you a PM smile

Hi, I have sent you a PM :)

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

Good even

Good evening, If you are still looking for someone to help you start your family then please let me know

I am a healthy 39 yo from staffordshire. Looking to help someone start a loving family. I am a postgraduate with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft