Recipients UK Looking For
Sperm Donor wanted in north east England

Hi, I am looking for a donor in the north east of England to help me complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am a secondary school teacher and I am located in Durham

Hi, I am looking for a donor in the north east of England to help me complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am a secondary school teacher and I am located in Durham

I Am secondary school teacher and single mother to my 1 year old daughter and am looking to conceive a sibling for her who will be close in age and to complete my little family.

. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/
edited Mar 16 at 6:35 am

Messaged you

Messaged you

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

Replied smile

Replied :)

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Nov 26 at 7:44 pm

Messaged you smile

Messaged you ;)

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft