We are a couple near Manchester looking for an AI sperm donor with no contact after.

We have tried IVF and been advised donor would be best option to try next with sperm donation being the easiest/ best.

If you are interested in helping, please contact us.

Thanks

We are a couple near Manchester looking for an AI sperm donor with no contact after. We have tried IVF and been advised donor would be best option to try next with sperm donation being the easiest/ best. If you are interested in helping, please contact us. Thanks

Messaging you now

Messaging you now

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety
Views: 432888 Members: 6101
New Members: 72 Messages sent: 204710
Most Ever Views:14114 on 29th May 2018
Average Daily Unique Views: 16024
Online: admin, Jon69 + 302 guests

Where Sperm Happens

Sperm Donors AI + Natural FREE Only UK LGBT + Hetro
Facebook group ยท 3,087 members
Join Group
Sperm Donors and Absolutely FREE donation UK LGBT + Hetro friendly England Scotland Wales Ireland London, VivaSperm , find Free Donors or Genuine Rec...

Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft