Hey smile I'm currently looking for somebody who is interested in me being a sperm donor, in the midlands, west mids, NW etc. I also don't mind travelling further afield as travelling wouldn't be an issue for me smile.

I'm a down to earth, friendly genuine fella smile who has recently just passed the wrong side of 30..lol so I stumbled across this site, and basically would love to help any recipients with sperm donation.

So a little bit about me, I'm from the staffs area, I'm really easy going and down to earth, I like to keep myself fit and healthy, and would class myself as a very active individual. I'm also a creative person, who loves to play music, and write it, who love art. I wouldn't class myself as the brainiest guy around lol but I have graduated from university and have my head screwed on lol so if you'd like to know any more details please feel free to contact me smile thank-you

Hey :) I'm currently looking for somebody who is interested in me being a sperm donor, in the midlands, west mids, NW etc. I also don't mind travelling further afield as travelling wouldn't be an issue for me :). I'm a down to earth, friendly genuine fella :) who has recently just passed the wrong side of 30..lol so I stumbled across this site, and basically would love to help any recipients with sperm donation. So a little bit about me, I'm from the staffs area, I'm really easy going and down to earth, I like to keep myself fit and healthy, and would class myself as a very active individual. I'm also a creative person, who loves to play music, and write it, who love art. I wouldn't class myself as the brainiest guy around lol but I have graduated from university and have my head screwed on lol so if you'd like to know any more details please feel free to contact me :) thank-you

Hi there

Just reading your profile. Can i ask what location as am in Lincolnshire. Would this be to far to travel

Thank you xx

Hi there Just reading your profile. Can i ask what location as am in Lincolnshire. Would this be to far to travel Thank you xx

Hey, I'm

Hey, I'm around 1.45 hour away, I wouldnt have any problems travelling that far :).

Hi there we are Halesowen. Would you be willing to travel? We are looking for AI only. Thanks.

Hi there we are Halesowen. Would you be willing to travel? We are looking for AI only. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft