Hi! I'm a 23 year old single mum to a gorgeous little boy who's two and a half this month! I'm looking for a sperm donor AI only who'll be willing to help me add to my little family.

I'm looking to start trying around May or June time.
preferably I'd like the donor to be a white male, 5'8 or above, blone or brown hair and blue eyes obviously I'm felixble on this.
I'm open to discussion about contact with any child should donor wish but i'm also happy for no contact.

I'm in the north wales area, would prefer face to face meetings to be as breef as possible because I'm an awkard little potatoe.

I look forward to hearing from you, anything else you need to know I'll be happy to comply x

Hi! I'm a 23 year old single mum to a gorgeous little boy who's two and a half this month! I'm looking for a sperm donor AI only who'll be willing to help me add to my little family. I'm looking to start trying around May or June time. preferably I'd like the donor to be a white male, 5'8 or above, blone or brown hair and blue eyes obviously I'm felixble on this. I'm open to discussion about contact with any child should donor wish but i'm also happy for no contact. I'm in the north wales area, would prefer face to face meetings to be as breef as possible because I'm an awkard little potatoe. I look forward to hearing from you, anything else you need to know I'll be happy to comply x

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

I can see that your not that far from me I'm just up near Warrington. Here to help let me know if you have any questions etc. Good luck smile

I can see that your not that far from me I'm just up near Warrington. Here to help let me know if you have any questions etc. Good luck :)

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft