27 6ft blonde hair blue eyes well built looking to help conceive with no involvements after

27 6ft blonde hair blue eyes well built looking to help conceive with no involvements after

Hi are you willing to travel up to north wales and do you do AI?

Hi are you willing to travel up to north wales and do you do AI?

Hi

Have you done this before? I'm just wondering if you'd fathered any girls?

Hi Have you done this before? I'm just wondering if you'd fathered any girls?

44F looking for a donor in the South Wales area. I would love to have a little girl so if you have fathered girls in the past please get in touch. Thank you

I know it's no guarantee but I'd really love a girl not a boy. That's good to know. Thanks.

I know it's no guarantee but I'd really love a girl not a boy. That's good to know. Thanks.

44F looking for a donor in the South Wales area. I would love to have a little girl so if you have fathered girls in the past please get in touch. Thank you

Hi again

Would you be willing to help me out please?

Hi again Would you be willing to help me out please?

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety
Views: 432888 Members: 6101
New Members: 72 Messages sent: 204710
Most Ever Views:14114 on 29th May 2018
Average Daily Unique Views: 16024
Online: admin, Jon69 + 302 guests

Where Sperm Happens

Sperm Donors AI + Natural FREE Only UK LGBT + Hetro
Facebook group ยท 3,087 members
Join Group
Sperm Donors and Absolutely FREE donation UK LGBT + Hetro friendly England Scotland Wales Ireland London, VivaSperm , find Free Donors or Genuine Rec...

Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft