hello and thank you for reading my advert. I'm Charlotte, and I am hoping to find a sperm donor to help me have a baby. I am currently single and to be a mum is all i have ever wanted but I have limited time to do this. Happy to explain more in private, hope that is ok. This means that unfortunatly I can not wait to find Mr right so after a lot of dscussion have made the decision to hopefully find a sperm donor help me fall pregnant.
If you feel you could help me please do get in touch.

hello and thank you for reading my advert. I'm Charlotte, and I am hoping to find a sperm donor to help me have a baby. I am currently single and to be a mum is all i have ever wanted but I have limited time to do this. Happy to explain more in private, hope that is ok. This means that unfortunatly I can not wait to find Mr right so after a lot of dscussion have made the decision to hopefully find a sperm donor help me fall pregnant. If you feel you could help me please do get in touch.

Hi Charlotee, I am based in oxfordshire and have also sent you pictures through private message

Hi Charlotee, I am based in oxfordshire and have also sent you pictures through private message

Hi Charlotte,

Hope this message finds you well. Intrigued by your post. I have already conceived once and this was an accident with contraception so I know I can help out fairly quickly on that front. Would like to know more and hopefully help you. Have to be honest having my daughter was the most amazing thing that ever happened so helping another woman experience that would be a pleasure and an honour. Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Charlotte, Hope this message finds you well. Intrigued by your post. I have already conceived once and this was an accident with contraception so I know I can help out fairly quickly on that front. Would like to know more and hopefully help you. Have to be honest having my daughter was the most amazing thing that ever happened so helping another woman experience that would be a pleasure and an honour. Hope to hear from you soon

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft