Hi, I already have 6 beautiful, healthy children, and I want to help others have children of their own. Send me a PM if there's anything you want to ask smile

Hi, I already have 6 beautiful, healthy children, and I want to help others have children of their own. Send me a PM if there's anything you want to ask :)

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

edited Apr 17 at 7:19 pm

Hi
Me and my partner are looking for a donor who can help us complete our family. AI method.
We are from herefordshire.
If hou would like to talk please send me a message, thank you.

Hi Me and my partner are looking for a donor who can help us complete our family. AI method. We are from herefordshire. If hou would like to talk please send me a message, thank you.

Myself and my partner are looking for a honest, reliable donor who can help us to start our own little family, AI method only. We have been let down in the past and have started looking again to find a donor financially stable and more than ready.

Hi Andy.

Are any of your xhildren girls?

Hi Andy. Are any of your xhildren girls?

44F looking for a donor in the South Wales area. I would love to have a little girl so if you have fathered girls in the past please get in touch. Thank you

Hi, I have sent you a PM smile

Hi, I have sent you a PM :)

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

Bump

***Bump***

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft