Hello, we're a completely in love married couple, been together all our lives and got married last Autumn. We are on the site as we would love to have a family but need the amazing help of a sperm donor to do this.
Having a baby would be the most amazing thing for us ever and we hope there is someone out there who can help us. We are happy to talk about things so if you are interested and want to get to know us drop us a msg x

Hello, we're a completely in love married couple, been together all our lives and got married last Autumn. We are on the site as we would love to have a family but need the amazing help of a sperm donor to do this. Having a baby would be the most amazing thing for us ever and we hope there is someone out there who can help us. We are happy to talk about things so if you are interested and want to get to know us drop us a msg x

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft