Male, willing to help, you achieve your bundle of joy.

Is 6ft2 and average build, brown hair, brown eyes and white UK born from the north of England. In my Forties.

Is based in the Northern England Area. Open to Co-parenting as well as being a Donor. AI or NI.

Is not a time waster and can/will travel. Prefers to meeting and discussing properly face to face and plan stages where need be. To avoid being messed about with.

Only like to help a 1 person/couple at a time to see where it goes. Does not spread the love.

Is a patient and understanding type of person with a sat back approach to things.

Drop me a message if you are interested in my help.

Regards

Male, willing to help, you achieve your bundle of joy. Is 6ft2 and average build, brown hair, brown eyes and white UK born from the north of England. In my Forties. Is based in the Northern England Area. Open to Co-parenting as well as being a Donor. AI or NI. Is not a time waster and can/will travel. Prefers to meeting and discussing properly face to face and plan stages where need be. To avoid being messed about with. Only like to help a 1 person/couple at a time to see where it goes. Does not spread the love. Is a patient and understanding type of person with a sat back approach to things. Drop me a message if you are interested in my help. Regards

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft