Hi to everybody.

I'm 32yo attractive Italian boy, 100% healty, gym and cycle, i want to be a donor for few reason. I'm East midland based, but i can travel for meet who need help.
STI full clean recently, i can do again if need no problem.
If you can like Italian daddy for your donor, pm me for discuss about all.
I'm also ok for sign a contract where will write to cut any future contact if you prefer.
So, i can't think to build a nice son/daughter with a very cold plastic kit hope you understand.
I'm not avaiable for a BBW or very extrasize woman sorry about that.

Hi to everybody. I'm 32yo attractive Italian boy, 100% healty, gym and cycle, i want to be a donor for few reason. I'm East midland based, but i can travel for meet who need help. STI full clean recently, i can do again if need no problem. If you can like Italian daddy for your donor, pm me for discuss about all. I'm also ok for sign a contract where will write to cut any future contact if you prefer. So, i can't think to build a nice son/daughter with a very cold plastic kit hope you understand. I'm not avaiable for a BBW or very extrasize woman sorry about that.

STI Check recently, NI only !

edited 6 days ago at 9:46 am

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft