I am looking for a reliable donor. I'm 30, single and live in the Northamptonshire area.

I need someone who is local, so Northamptonshire or the surrounding area please.
l ask that you be clean, under the age of 45 and 5ft7 or over.

If you can help please get in touch. Thank you.

I am looking for a reliable donor. I'm 30, single and live in the Northamptonshire area. I need someone who is local, so Northamptonshire or the surrounding area please. l ask that you be clean, under the age of 45 and 5ft7 or over. If you can help please get in touch. Thank you.

Hi Tanya, I am north or Northampton, could you use me?? Dave x

Hi Tanya, I am north or Northampton, could you use me?? Dave x

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

Hi I would like to help you please text me

Hi I would like to help you please text me

Kik :Dennyfree83

i could be of help tanya only thing is im based west midland s if this is some think you can work with text me

i could be of help tanya only thing is im based west midland s if this is some think you can work with text me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi hope you are well I am 32 years young been a donor for 6 years helped 8 lady’s get pregnant I have a clean bill of health and no problems in my family I have brown hair brown and eyes I am of average build I don’t smoke and very rarely drink if you would like to know more pls msg me

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi there, if you can travel to essex I’d love to help

Hi there, if you can travel to essex I’d love to help

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety
Views: 432888 Members: 6101
New Members: 72 Messages sent: 204710
Most Ever Views:14114 on 29th May 2018
Average Daily Unique Views: 16024
Online: admin, Jon69 + 302 guests

Where Sperm Happens

Sperm Donors AI + Natural FREE Only UK LGBT + Hetro
Facebook group ยท 3,087 members
Join Group
Sperm Donors and Absolutely FREE donation UK LGBT + Hetro friendly England Scotland Wales Ireland London, VivaSperm , find Free Donors or Genuine Rec...

Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft