FTM and cis woman couple looking for a dark haired, hazel eyes and olive skin donor. Healthy background and clear of STIs.

We are based in Berkshire and our preferred method is AI. We want to have donations during a few days in a row to increase our chances of succes and also wanting to use the same donor for a second child in the future.

We dont want contact with the donor unless necessary for medical reasons and once the child is old enough and if they would like to know who their donor is.

If this is you and would like to help us start a family please feel free to message😊

FTM and cis woman couple looking for a dark haired, hazel eyes and olive skin donor. Healthy background and clear of STIs. We are based in Berkshire and our preferred method is AI. We want to have donations during a few days in a row to increase our chances of succes and also wanting to use the same donor for a second child in the future. We dont want contact with the donor unless necessary for medical reasons and once the child is old enough and if they would like to know who their donor is. If this is you and would like to help us start a family please feel free to message????

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft