Hi, recently married and looking for a donor for us to start a family.
we are looking for someone with light hair and blue/grey eyes.

We own our own home and both work full time with a very healthy household income. the only debt we have is the mortgage.

we would consider co-parenting too. either way we would like to know you better. so if you are interested please pm me.

J + E

Hi, recently married and looking for a donor for us to start a family. we are looking for someone with light hair and blue/grey eyes. We own our own home and both work full time with a very healthy household income. the only debt we have is the mortgage. we would consider co-parenting too. either way we would like to know you better. so if you are interested please pm me. J + E

29+36 year old lesbian couple looking for a donor in the Manchester area. AI only. We are recently married, we have our own home and both work full time with a good income. Please send me a PM for any more info. Happy to chat.

Check your inbox

Check your inbox

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft