Hello

Young dark haired, green eyed white (as you can tell from the picture) fit and fighting fit, STI free, no genetic diseases in family

Looking to help anybody who is in the position of bringing life into this world do just that

My motivation is that I want to help others where I can and also allow me a lifelong dream of knowing I am a father

Can travel based Manchester

Hello Young dark haired, green eyed white (as you can tell from the picture) fit and fighting fit, STI free, no genetic diseases in family Looking to help anybody who is in the position of bringing life into this world do just that My motivation is that I want to help others where I can and also allow me a lifelong dream of knowing I am a father Can travel based Manchester

Hi me and my wife are a same sex couple living in Chester we can travel and are hoping to find a donor that could help us start our family. I am wondering if you are still donating?

Hi me and my wife are a same sex couple living in Chester we can travel and are hoping to find a donor that could help us start our family. I am wondering if you are still donating?

Hi i'v message you.

Hi i'v message you.

Hello i'm a single 27 years old, i have dirty blond hair colour and blue eyes im on here looking for a donor to make my dreams come true (please pm me for more information)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft