Hi guys, I'm Natalie. I am a single bubbly girl and I have come on here as I am seeking a sperm donor. It would mean the world to me to have a baby of my own but as I am single i need some help. I am basically a mum without a baby smile so if there are any donors our there who would be interested in donating to me please get in touch x

Hi guys, I'm Natalie. I am a single bubbly girl and I have come on here as I am seeking a sperm donor. It would mean the world to me to have a baby of my own but as I am single i need some help. I am basically a mum without a baby :( so if there are any donors our there who would be interested in donating to me please get in touch x

Hi, the South coast stretches from Cornwall to Kent which bit are you in? How far are you from Bristol?

Hi, the South coast stretches from Cornwall to Kent which bit are you in? How far are you from Bristol?

Westcountry based donor. I have donated successfully previously through another site. Brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft10.

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft