Hi everyone,

a brief about me, I’m 25 and transgender (female to male) I believe everyone should get a chance at being a parent and would love nothing more then for me and my beautiful Fiancé to become parents.

me and my partner are looking for a sperm donor in the Essex area (or surrounding) and only AI. We have had many time wasters and people standing us up in the past and are looking for genuine people to help us, please feel free to message us. smile good luck to everyone

Hi everyone, a brief about me, I’m 25 and transgender (female to male) I believe everyone should get a chance at being a parent and would love nothing more then for me and my beautiful Fiancé to become parents. me and my partner are looking for a sperm donor in the Essex area (or surrounding) and only AI. We have had many time wasters and people standing us up in the past and are looking for genuine people to help us, please feel free to message us. :) good luck to everyone

Hi, me and my partner are looking to start a family and are looking for an AI donor please. If we choose a donor we will be asking questions and are more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

Hey I'm happy to help you please text me

Kik :Dennyfree83

Kik :Dennyfree83

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft