Hello! I have wanted to be a mum for as long as I can remember, and being happily single, I've chosen to go down the sperm donation route. After chatting with a few people and being let down I wanted to put up another post to seek out genuine donors.

I have an irregular cycle so it may take some time to conceive, so being local may be ideal. I am a friendly mid 20s independent lady in north Bristol, seeking someone Caucasian under 40, for NI donations only at the minute as I haven't figured out AI.

I really want to get started soon and turn my dream into a reality so please do get in touch if you can help me bring my much wanted child into the world and change my life for the better. Thank you!

Hello! I have wanted to be a mum for as long as I can remember, and being happily single, I've chosen to go down the sperm donation route. After chatting with a few people and being let down I wanted to put up another post to seek out genuine donors. I have an irregular cycle so it may take some time to conceive, so being local may be ideal. I am a friendly mid 20s independent lady in north Bristol, seeking someone Caucasian under 40, for NI donations only at the minute as I haven't figured out AI. I really want to get started soon and turn my dream into a reality so please do get in touch if you can help me bring my much wanted child into the world and change my life for the better. Thank you!

Hiya,
I am Bristol based ! I am a very fit and healthy 39 year old professional, well educated, non smoker and impeccable health record, would love to help you, please message for any more detailssmile

Hiya, I am Bristol based ! I am a very fit and healthy 39 year old professional, well educated, non smoker and impeccable health record, would love to help you, please message for any more details:D

Private message sent

Private message sent

Westcountry based donor. I have donated successfully previously through another site. Brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft10.

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft