Hello, I am a 36 year old single woman. I've been so focussed on my career these last few years that children have never happened. But I have always longed to be a mother.

I am looking for a tall, healthy, wise, emotionally intelligent donor with no addiction issues who would ideally also be interested in co-parenting.

Is that so much to ask for...????

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you,

R

Hello, I am a 36 year old single woman. I've been so focussed on my career these last few years that children have never happened. But I have always longed to be a mother. I am looking for a tall, healthy, wise, emotionally intelligent donor with no addiction issues who would ideally also be interested in co-parenting. Is that so much to ask for...???? Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you, R

Single woman looking for an AI donor close to Leeds.

Good even

Good evening, Are you still looking for someone to help you start a family? If so then let me know as I would love to help you start a family

I am a healthy 39 yo from staffordshire. Looking to help someone start a loving family. I am a postgraduate with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft