Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes.

I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women.

Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family. I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes. I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women. Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

edited Jan 30 at 1:50 pm

Hello, my partner and I are looking to conceive in the next few weeks. Just wondering where you’re based and if you’d be willing to help us? Also do you have a photo? Thanks smile

Hello, my partner and I are looking to conceive in the next few weeks. Just wondering where you’re based and if you’d be willing to help us? Also do you have a photo? Thanks :)

Hi there, can you do AI in County Durham?

Hi there, can you do AI in County Durham?

26 year old lesbian in a ltr. We are desperate for a baby. Been let down by one donor. Artificial only

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am located in Durham. I am a single mother and I am a secondary school teacher, I want to have my children close in age and because of my job and being a single mother I feel that finding a life partner wouldtake too long

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am located in Durham. I am a single mother and I am a secondary school teacher, I want to have my children close in age and because of my job and being a single mother I feel that finding a life partner wouldtake too long

I Am secondary school teacher and single mother to my 1 year old daughter and am looking to conceive a sibling for her who will be close in age and to complete my little family.

. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me.

Thank you
Victoria & Antonia

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me. Thank you Victoria & Antonia

@Pixelation messaged you back

@Pixelation messaged you back

@Babamama messaged you

@Babamama messaged you

Hi, I am a 38 year old single Mam with a 11 year old boy. I really want to give him a sibling. If you can help me please get in touch. Thanks in advance

Hi, I am a 38 year old single Mam with a 11 year old boy. I really want to give him a sibling. If you can help me please get in touch. Thanks in advance

@Mich2079 messaged you

@Mich2079 messaged you

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft