FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Free known sperm donor UK

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes.

I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women.

Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family. I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes. I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women. Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

edited Jan 30 at 1:50 pm

Hello, my partner and I are looking to conceive in the next few weeks. Just wondering where you’re based and if you’d be willing to help us? Also do you have a photo? Thanks smile

Hello, my partner and I are looking to conceive in the next few weeks. Just wondering where you’re based and if you’d be willing to help us? Also do you have a photo? Thanks :)

Hi there, can you do AI in County Durham?

Hi there, can you do AI in County Durham?

26 year old lesbian in a ltr. We are desperate for a baby. Been let down by one donor. Artificial only

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am located in Durham. I am a single mother and I am a secondary school teacher, I want to have my children close in age and because of my job and being a single mother I feel that finding a life partner wouldtake too long

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling. I am located in Durham. I am a single mother and I am a secondary school teacher, I want to have my children close in age and because of my job and being a single mother I feel that finding a life partner wouldtake too long

I Am secondary school teacher and single mother to my 1 year old daughter and am looking to conceive a sibling for her who will be close in age and to complete my little family.

. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me.

Thank you
Victoria & Antonia

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me. Thank you Victoria & Antonia

@Pixelation messaged you back

@Pixelation messaged you back

@Babamama messaged you

@Babamama messaged you

Hi, I am a 38 year old single Mam with a 11 year old boy. I really want to give him a sibling. If you can help me please get in touch. Thanks in advance

Hi, I am a 38 year old single Mam with a 11 year old boy. I really want to give him a sibling. If you can help me please get in touch. Thanks in advance

@Mich2079 messaged you

@Mich2079 messaged you

Hello, I am 38 years old, single with no children and would like to start a family. I am on the north west coast just past Preston. Would you be interested in helping me please?

Hello, I am 38 years old, single with no children and would like to start a family. I am on the north west coast just past Preston. Would you be interested in helping me please?

@mjsmithuk messaging you now

@mjsmithuk messaging you now

Where abouts are you based please?

Where abouts are you based please?

35 yr old single female seeking AI only donor in or around? Burnley Lancashire.

Still available

Still available

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft