Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes.

I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women.

Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family. I am a professional, well educated, physically fit (running, cycling, swimming...), healthy and STI free ( I can provide evidence to those interested recipients). I have good quality fertile sperm with proof provided. All my recent ancestry is from the British Isles. I'm 6 foot tall and have brown hair (with red and blonde genes too) and blue eyes. I will also be happy to provide further donations in the future for siblings. I do request birth details of any child conceived via my donations, yearly updates on progress and a yearly photographs.Open to co-parenting with a limited number of nearby single women. Please PM me if you’re interested and good luck to everyone

Hi everyone! I am a free sperm donor living in the North of England. I am willing to help a limited number of women and couples start or add to their family.

edited Jan 30 at 1:50 pm

Good availability this month

Good availability this month

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft